I revamped the card design and made them much more eye-friendly. I also changed the layout to allow for some images on them .While the art on them is mainly a placeholder, it helps to distinguish them purely visual without reading their title or description. I also implemented a very basic deck building screen that you can see in the screenshot. It allows to drag and drop cards into your current deck. The underlying structure makes it easy to save and load decks and only needs some more GUI elements to reflect these features.
But that’s really a minor priority right now as I am currently implementing the multiplayer. Once that is done and I fixed some bugs that I am aware of, I plan to have a playable version online that everyone can try. I am really looking forward to playing the game versus others and to hear your feedback on the state of the game.